Saturday, May 10, 2008

Shocking!

Julia has been wanting to pee-pee in the potty for a week or so now, but nothing has happened the few times when we've gone into the bathroom. Today we were at the mall shopping and she kept saying, "pee-pee". I had to go anyway so we went in there and she pee-peed in the potty. I was so excited. We then went to the Disney store and she got to pick out a prize for being such a big girl. She chose a pink princess ball.
I don't know how she started wanting to use the potty because we haven't even thought about potty training her, however; I guess we'll try now. We bought a potty chair that has a sensor and (if and when) she goes, it will play music. I'll keep you updated on the progress:)

No comments:

OUR YOUNG LIFE

CURT, TARA, JULIA, AND JOSEPH