Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wow, time flies!

It has been a month since I have posted. I can't believe it! Part of the reason is that I've temporarily lost my camera. I know it will turn up soon...but in the meantime, I'll try to catch you up on what we've been doing.

Julia is talking a lot more these days. She is speaking in complete sentences and definately able to express to us what she wants. She tells us when she wants to watch a "moobie" (movie), what she wants to eat, and sings "Tinkle, Tinkle, wittle staw". She says, "I wuv ooh, mommy/daddy and many other things that melt our heart. However, she has also hit the terrible two's and has learned how to throw fits. The babysitter, Mrs. Susan, cannot believe it because she has never been in time-out while at her house, but she sure knows how to throw them at home. Hopefully, she will learn that they will not get her what she wants. She has also started whining a lot. We're hoping this is a very short phase.

We had a good Thanksgiving and had a lot of family in to visit. It was a hectic week, but a lot of fun. We ate lots of good food and shopped til we dropped. I cooked my first big ham and Curt fried his first turkey. Both tasted great. Julia had fun playing and getting spoiled.

I am growing and ready for the baby to arrive. I have 15 more weeks, which seems endless. I have bought a few little blue outfits. We still have not decided on a name, but hopefully will soon.

We had our first snow today. It was coming down pretty hard, but did not stick. We did have some accummulation on Julia's playset and our grill. We did not expect snow this early, but it was nice to watch.

No comments:

OUR YOUNG LIFE

CURT, TARA, JULIA, AND JOSEPH