Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Cute Story
Awhile back when we would pass by the Willow Creek Women's Hospital, I would explain to Julia that is where we will go get her baby brother. So now every time we pass, she says, "Hospital, see baby brother". Today there was a t.v. show that showed a newborn baby and I told her that was a baby like her little brother and she talked again about the hospital. Tonight, Curt and I were in the kitchen and Julia ran in there and said, "I want to go to the hospital" over and over. It took us a minute to figure out what she was saying but she said that she wanted to see her baby brother. So I explained to her that her baby brother was still in my tummy, but when he was ready to come out, I would go to the hospital and she could see him. She started getting upset and said, "I want to go to hospital." "Get baby brother out of tummy now."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OUR YOUNG LIFE
CURT, TARA, JULIA, AND JOSEPH


No comments:
Post a Comment