I was confused when Julia was sitting in my lap, pointing, and kept saying "off". I told her that I didn't know what she wanted so I put her down. I knew that we had been inside way too long when she immediately went to get her coat and stood by the door. I think she was confused between "off" and "on". Almost all the snow had melted away so she walked around and enjoyed the fresh air. She didn't like standing in the snow very long, but enjoyed running around on the grass.
Sunday, February 03, 2008
After the Snow
I was confused when Julia was sitting in my lap, pointing, and kept saying "off". I told her that I didn't know what she wanted so I put her down. I knew that we had been inside way too long when she immediately went to get her coat and stood by the door. I think she was confused between "off" and "on". Almost all the snow had melted away so she walked around and enjoyed the fresh air. She didn't like standing in the snow very long, but enjoyed running around on the grass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OUR YOUNG LIFE
CURT, TARA, JULIA, AND JOSEPH


No comments:
Post a Comment