Sunday, July 20, 2008

We're Pregnant!!!


We're having another baby!! We are super excited about this surprise!!! Another miracle is on the way. After a positive home pregnancy test and confirmed bloodwork, we had our first ultrasound on Friday. I'm 6 weeks along and the due date is March 12th. We have told Julia about the baby, but I don't think she understands. She has rubbed my belly and said "baby" and when asked if she wants a brother or sister, she said "sister". I'm sure you can't see much on the ultrasound at this point since the baby is tiny, but here it is in the top of the black hole between the two white dots.

1 comment:

Josh and Alesha said...

TARA!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. I just happen to check in on your blog and...BAM! You are PREGNANT!! Congratulations!

OUR YOUNG LIFE

CURT, TARA, JULIA, AND JOSEPH