Chicago, March 2009
I went to Chicago for the NASP (National Association of School Psychologists) meeting this week with another girl from my District, Andrea. It was a great time!! When I got home, the house was straight, dinner was cooked, and my kids both met me at the door with open arms. Julia kept saying, "I missed you, Mommy!" over and over. It was a nice getaway, but I'm glad to be home! Curt was amazing juggling everything while I was gone, especially with 2 sick kiddos. Also, a special thanks to Pop for staying with them.
When we first got into town, our first stop was at Giordano's for deep-dish Chicago-style pizza.

We met Drew Brees (New Orleans Saints quarterback) at the airport. We sat next to him before boarding our plane.

These are the 3 girls that I hung out with while there: Sarah, Tricia, and Andrea.

The view from the 95th floor of the John Hancock Observatory.

We had an amazing dinner in the Signature Room at the Observatory.

We also visited Chinatown, where we saw every aspect of the Chinese culture including authentic bakeries, grocery stores, restaurants, shops, a school, and library.

View of Chicago skyline.

On the last day, we had lunch at the Navy Pier.
OUR YOUNG LIFE
CURT, TARA, JULIA, AND JOSEPH
No comments:
Post a Comment