Joseph's 1st Birthday Party!
Joseph Turns One!!! My how this year has flown. I can't believe how fast he has grown from a little baby to a mover-and-shaker. He began walking so early that it is hard to remember him as a baby. What I want to remember about Joseph at his 1st birthday is. . .
- how active he is-he likes to climb and run
- how he always has a smile on his face
- how he can consisently say "bye-bye", "ma-ma" (in a loud, strong voice), "da-da", "dog", "hey", "E-I-E-I-O", "Oo-ah" for Julia, "night, night", and "mo" for more. He also repeats a lot of other words that we say.
- how he answers questions with "yeah"
- how he definately knows how to get what he wants...by pulling on us to get attention, and raising his arms for us to hold him

We had Joseph's 1st party at Brick Oven Pizza in Paragould. Many family members attended including all the grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Joseph dug into his cake and had a great time. He had a sock monkey theme!!
OUR YOUNG LIFE
CURT, TARA, JULIA, AND JOSEPH
No comments:
Post a Comment