Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Update
It's been awhile since I've posted because the lens of my camera broke and was sent off for repair so I wasn't able to capture through photos the beginning of our summer fun. I'm glad to have it back and good as new. As for now, we'll get caught up. On Memorial weekend, we took the kids for their first camping trip to Beaver Lake. We went with some friends and stayed in their new state-of-the-art camper complete with a 32 inch t.v., dvd player, and full kitchen including microwave, so they didn't get to experience true camping. I guess it was for the best considering Joseph is so young and therefore it was nice to have modern conveniences. It was rainy and stormy almost the whole time we were there, which limited our lake activities, however, Curt and Julia did get to fish off the dock. We also built a campfire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. Overall, we had a very fun and relaxing time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OUR YOUNG LIFE
CURT, TARA, JULIA, AND JOSEPH


No comments:
Post a Comment