Monday, September 27, 2010

We Love Rides!

The kids are always ready to go to the Fair. They had so much fun riding ride after ride. Julia was much braver than she has been in the past. She wanted to ride everything! She was begging to ride the Ferris wheel, but I was very apprehensive to let her on our first trip. After begging and pleading, I agreed to take her back to ride it. It was a really long wait and I just knew that she would change her mind once we got to the front of the line, but she didn't. I didn't get any pictures because it was dark, but I wish I could have recorded how she climbed into it like a big girl without hesitation.

Joseph thought he was such a big boy "driving"!

They had fun on the firetruck!

This slide was really tall and I was skeptical about Julia going down it by herself, but she bravely climbed to the top and went right down. Julia went directly to the front of the train to ride with these kids. Doesn't this boy next to her look like he could be Curt's son??






No comments:

OUR YOUNG LIFE

CURT, TARA, JULIA, AND JOSEPH