Saturday, April 16, 2011

Update on Julia's Activities

Hello,
My camera has been sent off to repair and I haven't gotten any good shots on my phone so maybe I'll have a camera soon. . .
Julia is going to start softball this week so I thought I'd share her game schedule now if you want to make it to any of her games. She will play games on May 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, and 31 at 5:30. She will possibly play in 2 tournaments at the end of the season too.
If you'd like a shirt that will say, "# 5's Aunt/Nana", etc., let me know by TUESDAY, April 19th, because I have to submit the order.
Also, Julia's dance recital is Friday, June 3rd. I don't know show time yet, but will let you know as soon as I know. Tickets will go on sell the 3rd week of May.
Hope everyone is enjoying Spring!!

No comments:

OUR YOUNG LIFE

CURT, TARA, JULIA, AND JOSEPH